WHO WE ARE
Commencement date: August 17, 2020
VIVIDA PRODUCTIONS LTD owns and operates the website
https: //vivida.io referred to in the following as (the “Website”).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. At VIVIDA PRODUCTIONS LTD we are obsessive about respecting the privacy of our website users and customers. The security of your data is important to us, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED AND USAGE
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address || First name and last name || Phone number || Address || Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- provide, administer and communicate with you about our services and promotions
- get in touch with you about products, events, promotions and services
- analyse and improve the services we offer
- create profiles and marketing opportunities, and analyse information to formulate opinions
- we may collect information on how the Website is being accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the Website pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- help prevent fraud and loss
- to protect and defend the rights or property of VIVIDA PRODUCTIONS LTD
- to protect against legal liability
COOKIES AND TRACKING
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites this behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate and maintain the Website on our behalf and assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
Request for personal data – you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
Right to be forgotten – you can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you would like to submit a request please contact us at: email@example.com